- BěijīngPermanentRMB800,000 - RMB801,000
One of the exciting global digital company is looking for a head of their TV Station, who will be:
taking lead of all TV Station affaires;
holding the power and the money of TV related affaires;
working closely with charming CEO/VP with vision;
given the chance of growing global professional and personal network
Experienced in TV
experienced in management;
- Launch the content marketing campaign to educate the customers and drive the sales leads
- Lead the marketing promotions, new product launches, and other campaigns to drive the eComm growth
- Develop Digital content / info-graphic for China to drive Ecommerce revenue.
- Support the business team to ensure consistency digital communications.
Well-know multinational company
Competitive salary package with generous bonus and benefits
- Brainstorm with team members, co-generate digital campaign/project proposals, contribute creative ideas to do campaign planning and pitch to clients
- Develop a best in class content offering, generate proposals and presentations.
- Both contribute to and supervise the development of innovative concepts, push writers to take creative risks in order to produce work that meets or exceeds client expectations
- ShànghǎiPermanentRMB30,000 - RMB35,000 per month (RMB360,000 - RMB420,000)
TV Distribution Manager will act as the main point of contact for organizing the content submitted to the China censorship board. This position's core purpose will be to coordinate titles based on contractual terms between the company and client. Material availability research, creating and submitting work orders, and tracking all statuses is required. It will also be tasked with being updated on the latest changes and/or requirements of the SAFFRT.
Didn't find the right Digital job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Digital - Digital - Content jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.