Our client is a manufacturing electronic components MNC company, business sectors like lighting, power supply, white goods and so on, for the business issue, need hire a purchasing manager.
- a manufacturing electronic components MNC company
- business sectors like lighting, power supply, white goods and so on
- Brand Company
- Great Culture
The Sourcing Manager will take lead in the development and drive our sourcing function for garments and contracting manufacturing. This means you will drive and manage the sourcing business to achieve the company's target. You will take the leading role to work closely with internal and external stakeholders for driving the product development, supplier & factory selection process and cost control to meet the groups' business growth.
- International Audio Company
- Performance bonus
Promotion opportunity&Well paid
- Promotion opportunity
- Well paid
- Leading and further developing the Market procurement team of Local Category Managers, Supplier Quality Engineer as well as operational buyers
- Achieving the defined annual procurement targets (beyond others: savings in TCO)
- work & life balance
- Regional responsibility of strategic sourcing of indirect goods and services: professional services, facility- and real estate services including property/equipment rental/leasing, IT, Marketing, MRO etc.
- Responsible for the definition and execution of the regional/global indirect sourcing strategy in line with the global strategy
- work & life balance
Stay informed of relevant commodity and category strategies affecting suppliers in the region.
Consult when the execution of sourcing policies impact suppliers within the region.
- International Semiconductor Company
- Great Package
strategy development, contract management, supplier development, contract lifecycle management
- Top Market Research Company
- Global Development platform
Lead sourcing strategies for Logistics spend and be accountable for deploying the strategies and initiatives for Execution for the Asia region. This is needed to lower the overall TCO for the Asia region in a sustainable and efficient manner in the short term aligned to the long term strategy.
- My client is a famous company in FMCG industry
- Promising career path
- Identifies, researches, evaluates and selects suppliers that meet the organization's standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
- Is involved with larger and/or more complex purchases and suppliers that have higher impact on the organization's products, processes and budget.
- International Equipment Company
- Great salary
This is a global top medical equipment manufacturer which has a huge market share. The main responsibilities of this role are to formulate and implement NPI procurement strategy, ensure the maximum value of goods and services purchased by the company worldwide, and participate in relevant processes and projects of global NPI procurement.
- Global leading healthcare company
- Professional role in procurement
- Responsible for sourcing and negotiating of eCom and CRM related buying, like digital campaign, TP, ISV, Social, CRM ops, etc .
- Leads supplier sourcing and bidding, and supplier management of the belonged category.
- My client is a world famous FMCG brand
- Competitive benefits and promising career path
Indirect Procurement Manager, Digital Category
- New created role
- Regional exposure