- Featured JobGuǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
Responsible to manage all aspects of materials flow and to maintain control and accuracy over all goods inventories, including all transactions, procurement, planning, scheduling, cost, warehouse, receiving, and shipping to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled on time.
Material manager with coverage of planning/warehouse/PMC/procurement
Multinational automotive manufacturer
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and committed individual who leads by example to become a valued member of our team logistics industry.
* Manage, lead and train the Operations team
* Liaise with Transporters, shipping lines, airlines, NVO's, customs, customers and overseas offices
* Create improved processes and procedures to ensure excellence in customer service
* Implement a workable platform to meet sales and clients demands
* Prepare and present management reports
The role is responsible for the manage and smooth operation of Qingdao logistics hub in terms of the businesses of import & export, inventory control, order fulfillment, and 3rd party operation management (3PL warehousing, packing and coating).
global working scope
Demand Planning (demand planning, Order management)
Logistics Management (Importation, Transportation, Warehouse, Inventory management)
Customer Service Management (AR, Complaint, Distributor management)
- In charge of the operation of the whole supply chain; assist to work of subsections, such as sourcing, logistics and etc.
- Design and improve company's supply system; formulate, complete, and supervise practical managing process.
- Formulate and complete the developing, maintaining, following up and evaluating system of suppliers and carriers, and control the cost of sourcing and transportation.
- Sign, carry out and follow up the related contracts.
- Promote and carry out the setting of company's logistics IT system.
- Be responsible for customer service and processing transportation accident; take effective precaution to reduce transportation accidents.
- Be responsible for staff and administrative management of supply chain, and compile department's work plan.
good career develop ladder
APAC Supply Chain Manager in a world leading electronics company. This role covers the full functions the supply chain, ranging from procurement, planning, logistics, warehouse to customer service.
Asian pacific explosure
- PermanentRMB600,000 - RMB1,000,000
Didn't find the right Procurement Supply Chain job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Procurement Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management - procurement-supply-chain jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.