The IT Administrator has responsibility for the on-going support and maintenance of services within the Interface Technology Asian sites, ensuring that services are maintained, available and in line with defined operational standards and controls.
American well-known producer targeting for aerospace and defence market
A global IT Support role
Be part and member of the global IT support team.
The IT Support Representative will work in a support role with all the Computer users at all levels throughout the company.
The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the IT systems, helpdesk and support.
The QA Analyst is responsible for estimating, creating, and carrying out test cases. This individual will ensure the highest product quality by identifying, reproducing, documenting and tracking the resolution of software defects and will work on a range of products and technologies.
The QA Analyst will have an in-depth understanding of the software development life cycle.This individual will need to have the ability to communicate with the US team in English both verbal and written.
Got Visa to USA Headquarter
Cozy Working Environment
The QA Analyst is responsible for estimating, creating, and carrying out test cases. This individual will ensure the highest product quality by identifying, reproducing, documenting and tracking the resolution of software defects and will work on a range of products and technologies. Testing will be required for new products, enhancements to existing products, and defects.
As a QA engineer, you will work closely with the Project team to develop and maintain automation testing platforms. You will be involved in technology projects from the beginning to ensure the highest level of quality.
Create automation test strategies
- Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions.
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns.
- Develop and maintain enterprise architecture framework (EA framework).
Life-work balance with good benefits
The candidate will develop, engineer and implement the Core IT technologies solutions and standards for the group. He ensures the robustness, effectiveness and efficiency of the core technologies.
Opportunity to work in a leading worldwide bank group
Core IT role with well payment
This position has a large focus on stakeholder management, strategic planning and off-site management (up to 20 locations and 2000 users). The position is responsible for developing applications, services, and business processes that will allow the organization to gain competitive advantage.
overal IT management position with big platform
stable company and promising industry
1. As a architect role involve into the whole Product & Projects lifecycle in design, dev, testing, tuning phase.
2. Participate in the development of core frameworks and components.
3. Bring new technologies, processes, tools to the team and product.
4. Work with technical director to continuously cultivate a learning and innovating culture.
5. Reviews product/project requirements and create high-level architectural design, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existingsystems/platforms.
6. Review detail designs to ensure they can meet functional, performance and performance standards.
7. Plan architectural adjustments to leverage new technology.
8. Develop and analyze solution options based on business demand, provide comparison and recommendations on the technical integrity of the solutions, costeffectiveness and supportability that meets different business requirements and industry best practices.
Global retail brand