- 北京市全职RMB500,000 - RMB700,000
European healthcare & pharmaceutical industry leader looking for market report analysis manager to report to their China CEO.
Suitable for TOP consulting firm candidates with management consulting experience or market research firm background with FMCG industry as client portfolio
European healthcare & pharmaceutical industry leader Strategy manager role
Suitable for TOP management consulting firm candidates or Market research firm
- Develop digital strategy for China office to support business success.
- Develop company's China website and smartphone based channels to construct China digital platform.
- Align and leverage global and local resources in multimedia, social media to enhance scientific promotion effectively and efficiently.
-You are required to assist the Purchasing Management team with sourcing of assigned product line.
-Excellent communication and data analysis skills are essential to this role.
-You will be offered fast-track and promising future career development opportunity as business is quickly growing in China recent years.
Excellent English; Good interpersonal and communication skills; Fast learner
Promising future career development opportunity
Our client is an international not-for-profit organization in healthcare industry. They are seeking a China Branch Manager to manage and oversee the operations of their Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) in Beijing, China. As a China Branch Manager, you will have the opportunity for career progression in an international company.
Report to the US directly
Opportunity for career progression in an international healthcare company
Leads the Global R&D function, responsible to lead the research and development of infant nutrition, infant health care, clinical study on group level. Develop into the future successor of the CTO.
Group level global position, part of the core decission making team
Leading brand in global market wiht fast growing business
Our client is a leading product provider and technology innovator in delivering complete protein and proteome solutions which based on "Antibody Development Assembly line" and "Mabome". It has over 10 years' history in China with over 200 employees in China. As business development, we are looking for a CSO to make strategic plan for the accurate protein business, and define the scientific topic to ensure the achievements in scientific research.
Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) - Biotechnology
Develop the antibody array and mass spectrometry technology
- Develop consumer engagement strategy and initiatives together with brand teams and PR team
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, including sales team and agencies, implement consumer engagement initiatives with high quality
- Track, analyze and report consumer campaign performance
- Being a knowledge leader for consumer marketing across the medical aesthetics portfolio
Booming business and great career growth platform
Newly created position due to expansion
- 全职RMB40,000 - RMB50,000 per month (RMB480,000 - RMB600,000)
- One of the most top business service MNC over the world, focus on health care industry, very booming industry. Mature operational system and great reputation on the market.
- A national role, small-size marketing team currently, have high potential and possibility to establish a national marketing team.
Top business service MNC,increasing revenue, focus on health care industry,
booming industry, potential need to build up national marketing team
Our client is an international company which provides interactive response technology for clinical trials around the world, optimise the clinical SCM and facilitate precise control over patient randomization and drug administration to enable compliant trials. As business needs, we are looking for Project Manager to write the requirements of assigned IRT studies to ensure all patients get treated with right study drug. Developing the client relationship.
Project Manager -- Clinical Research/ IRT
Write the requirements of assigned IRT studies to ensure all patients get treate
Our client is a leading multinational medical device company with solid experience in delivering world class standards in quality products to hospitals.
With a very large new market to develop, this is a great time for top talents/entrepreneurs full of passion to join a company and make a name for yourself driving your career forward.
Member of the very first group of the commercial group
fast growing medical device MNC is hiring
Head Data Privacy located in Shanghai, to coordinate compliance activities in the all legal entities in China with local privacy and data protection laws, corporate data privacy policies and guidelines.
Head Data Privacy - World Leading Healthcare Company
- 全职RMB500,000 - RMB700,000
Working in one of the most well-knowledged EU Pharmaceutical & Medical device company, you will be head of Communication in Greater China and other countries in Asia, reporting to General Manager of Greater China.
Setting up communication strategy to drive business results
Suitable for MNC healthare industry Communication senior candidates.