零售与采购 - 区域管理 工作
By supporting the AP Regional Retail Manager and the Managing Director of IKEA (China) Investment Co., Ltd. in their roles to contribute to a sustainable growth of business through people in Asia Pacific market. Also to develop succession within the IKEA Group through exposure to the strategic global business agenda and developing impact and influence across the organisation.
- Report to AP Retail VP based in Japan
- 2 year scheme and promise to promote to senior management level in China
As a General Manager, you will oversee a whole footwear business in a world's leading trading company; you will handle a broad portfolio of accounts including famous footwear brands and retailers.
- General management position
- Working in a multi national company
*Our client is a leading local casual clothing brand, listed in Shenzhen Stock Exchange, willing to pay attractive salary to the right candidate.
*Looking for young potential candidates who can cover all commercial functions of local retail business such as Annual Planning, Store Operation, Visual Merchandising, Merchandising, and Team Building & Training.
*Prefer who can easily relocate to any branch office (2-3 years) or choose a preferred nationwide branch office at the beginning.
- Offer good career progressions to grow as a mature General Manager.
- To exploit your talent and achieve your ambition by managing around 60 stores.
To ensure that the stores under their responsibility, whether through local franchisees or direct corporate owned, meets the sales targets; the company's image, customer care and quality policies; and provides outstanding customer service, ensuring the development of their sales team and the profitability of the point of sale.
北京市全职RMB50,000 - RMB60,000 per month (RMB600,000 - RMB720,000)
- Lead both Retail and Franchise
- Report to Asia Pacific Retail Head