法律 - 企业 工作
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
* The structuring and documentation of securities and structured transactions, plus the provision of legal advice directly to the relevant business line;
* Assisting the Senior Legal Counsel in reviewing and negotiating contracts / documents in both English and Chinese languages;
- Excellent career platform
- Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
This role will mainly be responsible for General Corporate issues including legal documents processing, DR resolution and legal/compliance training.
- A Top-tier European Manufacturing Company
- Shanghai based
This role will be responsible for legal issues mainly covering General Corporate.
- A leading domestic FMCG company
- Shanghai based
*Fortune 500 Technology Corporation with a strong presence in China & APAC
*Newly-created position in Beijing, playing a key role in the Global Team
- *Fortune 500 Technology Corporation with a strong presence in China & APAC
- *Newly-created position in Beijing, playing a key role in the Global Team
A leading FT500 Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Legal counsel or senior legal counsel to join their fast growing legal team.
- European Pharmaceutical Company
- Excellent Work Environment & Competitive Salary Package
My client is a leading European energy group, with operations primarily in water and waste management. This is a newly created position in Shanghai and currently they are seeking for a junior lawyer to join their professional legal team, mainly supporting their M&A cases in China.
- Gaining M&A Project Experience
- Downtown locations
The Senior Legal Counsel will primarily provide transaction, HR, corporate, intellectual property, and compliance legal support for the Asia-Pacific region, with primary business in the region being in China, South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore.
- Asia Legal & Compliance Role
- Based in Shanghai