信息技术 - 商业智能 工作
Our client is a European global top building materials manufacturer.
- Support the APAC Share Service Centre project manager to plan the process setup;
- Provide data analysis for the core business process;
- Communication with multiple counter parties throughout all business functions;
- Building up Tableau / QlikView analytical methodologies;
- 8+ years working experiences;
- Strong Business Intelligence capabilities;
- Tableau / QlikView experiences;
- Fluent English;
- Exciting fast growing business;
- Exciting new position with high level of initiative;
- CRM, SQL, R STUDIO
- DATA, RETAIL
looking for a data specialist in Asia - a highly motivated individual who will help define data requirements and build/deliver reporting solutions alongside ad-hoc analysis. The data revealed will lead to an improved understanding of our consumers and products - in turn driving multiple continuous improvement programs across safety, reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Booming industry
- Global platform
Work as a technical business analyst to capture requirements from business and IT stakeholders for a Prime Synthetic vendor product
- A dynamic, challenging and rewarding place to work
- Enter a global leading investment bank and learn advanced knowledge
Work closely with global BI application and infrastructure team to ensure availability of optimal platform, data and standards.
Engages with the regional functional business leaders and business partners of his/her area to ensure that all system solutions and implications are consistent with global BI strategy across the region.
Manages IT vendors to define, develop and deploy BI solution to achieve business goals, based on agreed priorities.
- Close engagement with functional business leaders
- Advanced BI technology