Finance & Accounting - Internal Audit jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
ShànghǎiPermanentRMB30,000 - RMB31,000 per month (RMB360,000 - RMB372,000)
Our client is a leading US manufacture company, with more than 20 entities in APAC region, this role directly reports to Regional audit head covering APAC audit projects with great people leadership.
Perform complex financial, operational, and IT internal audit assignments under the limited direction of the audit lead, and lead other members of the Internal Audit department in performing large and more complex audits.
Scope: APAC including Korea, India, great Australia, etc.,
- APEC even global audit exposure
- People leadership
- Pre-IPO E-Commerce Garment Brand Rapidly Expanding Retail Business
- Core Management Team to Grow Your Career with the Business
- Head of the Zhongshan site IA team
- Fully responsible for the internal audit and control matters of the hospital in Zhongshan
- Part of the Zhongshan management team to set up the strategic plan of the hospital
- Leading International Hopsital
- Key Member of the Management Team to Shape the Company
This is a very dynamic internal audit role based in a mature industry. The role would be working on internal audit and internal control for both operations and finance department, compliance with local and Chinese legislation. This role is to review existing processes and controls and to identify any weakness and recommend changes to improve controls.
It's a newly created role with the company's fast development in China.
- Internal Audit role with a big brand UK company
- Mature platform, professional team
A leading European fibber textile manufacturing company, with steady business expansion at China as well as globally.
About the Job
-Work in the internal Audit team to develop, customize and implement the Internal Audit Function especially in the Asia sites.
- Assess the level of internal Controls over the business being audited and identify weaknesses in controls which could lead to business risk thus adding value to the organization.
-Help to identify and spread best practice
- -A newly created position, high coporate exposure
- -A leading European manaufacturing compnay
This is an Internal Audit Supervisor position, candidates who have passion for internal audit and in-house IA experience are welcome to apply. The opportunity offers promising career development and potential mobility within the organisation.
- Work-life balance
- Caring culture
We are helping a market leading personal care products company hiring an Internal Audit who has experience in investigations work and with strong analytical skills.
- Innovative working environment
- Market-leading career opportunities