Finance & Accounting - Financial Controller jobs
89 Matching Jobs
Financial Controller jobs
- Featured JobMéizhōu ShìPermanent
- This position is a key member of the management team responsible for the entire finance organization and financial activities of the Meizhou plant.
- This position will also be responsible for improving the financial controls at the plant, providing financial support for other departments, establishing the financial policies, as well as assisting the GM in driving continuous improvements.
- Leading US Manufacturing Company
- Part of the Top Management of Meizhou Plant
This position is a new opening and work closely with global senior management and regional team. It focuses on finance operations, local management, strategy planning, and business performance review.
Featured JobGuǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
- Finance leader for China, good working culture
- Report directly to Global VP, close working relationship with regional senior
Our client is a global domain player in seafood trading business originally from Australia. Due to business expansion they entered into China this year. The position is responsible for managing the timely and accurate accounting and risk management functions of newly set-up business within accepted accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards and the broader regulatory environment.
Featured JobFúzhōu ShìPermanent
- Fast Business Expansion across the Region
- Promising Career Development
Featured JobNíngbō ShìPermanent
Establish a value added resource to manage our costing, inventory, standard cost, product profitability, SAP/CO/FI, accounts payables, accounts receivables, capital expenditure, internal controls and fixed asset functions. Also has responsibility for month end close in, preparation of budget, LRP, monthly forecasts, earnings call packages, quoting and appropriation requests.
Featured JobShēnzhèn ShìPermanent
- Top ranking WOFE
- Expanding sophistic market
*Oversees all aspects of accounting and financial functions, including accounting, reporting, budgeting, cash flows and compliance in China *Manage the monthly consolidation of financial; maintain the accuracy and integrity of financial statements; be accountable for Balance Sheet *Responsible for inventory and manufacturing cost variance analysis: *Work with other functions to establish, monitor and maintain a sound and effective internal control system *Actively identify cost savings and process improvement opportunities throughout business *Responsible for all aspects of VAT, foreign exchange, transfer pricing and customs compliance *Participate in plant ERP implementation *Train and develop an efficient and effective finance team
- Well established European manufacturing
- Shenzhen based opportunity
You will overlook the finance controllership of the plant and trading company with revenue size over USD50mil.
- A leading finance controller looking after the key business of the company
- Excellent working envrionment with attractive compensation
Finance Director role in a Movie/Entertainment/Internet company
- Movie/Internet Company with Promising Development
- Desirable Compensation Package and Corporate Culture/Environment
Our client is a US medical devices leading MNC with years of footprint in China. Due to business expansion they are looking for FC to look after the business in Guangzhou Joint Venture.
- Directly drive business as business partner and critical role for China business
- Promising career development
Our client is a well-branded leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors and fragrances originally from US. With years of business expansion in Asia esp China, this position is newly created to support the North Asia BU GM as Finance Controller.
- Promising career development and grow with fast-expanding business
- Attractive package and benefits, Located in Guangzhou Uptown