Engineering & Manufacturing - Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
- Dōngguǎn ShìPermanent
Materials Senior Process Development Engineer required for an immediate start by the global market leader in manufacturing.
- Diverse career development opportunity
- Market leading projects
Senior BB aims to deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability, productivity and business processes to reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality.
- Senior Black Belt
- Train and coach team menbers in use of 6 sigma tools
We are looking for a talent with good experience of IE/Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing in automotive related industry. This role would act as the coordinator for efficiency improvement projects in the factory.
- Lean Leader for the Manufacturing Site
- Excellent Company Platform with Career Porgression Opportunity
1. Leader of Opex Core Team responsible for driving the Operational Transformation Responsible for developing and implementing the Production System delivering a financial benefit.
2. Define, develop and deploy Best Practice across the company
3. Conduct daily, weekly and monthly reviews on Value Capture, Capability Building and Performance Management.
4. Staying abreast of current thinking, tools etc, in an effort to keep company on the leading edge of Operational Excellence.
- competitive package
- challenging leagership role
Job Title: China lean manager
Report to : China operation director
Scope: 4 factories lean projects
- attractive salary package
- good career development platform
Serve as Tooling Engineering Manager to lead 2 tooling engineers responsible for mold transferences, cost reduction, capacity expansion molds and qualifying potential tooling suppliers.
Hùizhōu ShìPermanentRMB400,000 - RMB500,000
- Global leading machinery company
- Competitive salary package
Engineering project manager role who can implement energy (first assignment), LEAN, scoping of investment projects across China.
- Senior level position in MNC
- Implement Engineering projects acorss China
You will have a central role in the further roll-out of VA / VE activities & Lean / Process improvements in the Global Supply Chain. Especially focused on Asian supplier base.
You will work together within cross functional teams in close contact with UK Design & Engineering function, UK Procurement (Asian Sourcing Office) function.
You will have clear annual KPIs/Objectives (Mainly cost savings) resulting from the major VA/VE projects & key suppliers.
- Great North European people caring culture
- Attractive package for the right candidate
-Lead Lean manufacturing process team to provide process engineering expertise to packaging production with emphasis on process continuous improvement and optimization
-Aimed at increasing productivity and efficiency, enhancing quality, improving yield and cycle time, and reducing unit cost
Jiāxīng Shì ShìPermanent
- - Big company platform with open culture
- - Our Client produces brands from more than 200 sites in over 30 countries.
Conducting Operation Excellence projects and ensuring the targeted use of employees/managers responsible for implementation
Deriving and guiding improvement measures in the area of production and in production-related functions; preparing and/or guiding the preparation of proposals for improvement and guiding measures to increase efficiency and the pursuit of sustainability; coordinating the targeted and uniform development of all optimization processes
Serve as Lean Manufacturing Expert and directs leaders' Lean Manufacturing improvement projects
Planning and controlling the Operational Excellence Road Maps and the Lion/GE-FIT process for each location
- Industry leading T1 manufacturer with very competitive package
- stable career platform with clear development path