- This role will responsible for full life-cycle of projects from initiation to completion. Apply IT project management methodology and appropriate project management framework for all projects. Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all project deliverables as committed.
- Use disciplined project management methodology to define scope, develop project plan, and execute projects that adhere to guidelines and deliver within cost and schedule.
- Lead and manage a small technical team and perform the following supervisory responsibilities including but not limited to objectives setting, performance monitoring, and training.
- Strong cross-business unit/IT communications influence and negotiation required.
- Work with cross-functional team, contractors, and vendors to explore business needs, provide IT solutions and make innovations.
- Other responsibilities assigned by management.
Global Pharmateutical company
IT Application Manager
The Global Quality team is looking for a data specialist in Asia - a highly motivated individual who will help define data requirements and build/deliver reporting solutions alongside ad-hoc analysis. The data revealed will lead to an improved understanding of our consumers and products - in turn driving multiple continuous improvement programs across safety, reliability and customer satisfaction.
This person will access a variety of data sources (i.e. CRM systems, Consumer Reviews, Back Office data etc.), to understand the quality of our data - for completeness and accuracy. They will also highlight what other data sources need to be tackled (i.e. WeChat, Youku etc.).
Beyond data the person will need to have the ability to form a strong, active partnership with the leadership team (up to MD level) and other functions within the Asia business - Commercial, Engineers, Customer Support etc.
Leading global production company
Large platform to grow and learn
The purpose of this role is to support senior management for business data analysis work.
Good company branding
Promising career path
looking for a data specialist in Asia - a highly motivated individual who will help define data requirements and build/deliver reporting solutions alongside ad-hoc analysis. The data revealed will lead to an improved understanding of our consumers and products - in turn driving multiple continuous improvement programs across safety, reliability and customer satisfaction.
Work as a technical business analyst to capture requirements from business and IT stakeholders for a Prime Synthetic vendor product
A dynamic, challenging and rewarding place to work
Enter a global leading investment bank and learn advanced knowledge
Work closely with global BI application and infrastructure team to ensure availability of optimal platform, data and standards.
Engages with the regional functional business leaders and business partners of his/her area to ensure that all system solutions and implications are consistent with global BI strategy across the region.
Manages IT vendors to define, develop and deploy BI solution to achieve business goals, based on agreed priorities.
Close engagement with functional business leaders
Advanced BI technology