The IT Administrator has responsibility for the on-going support and maintenance of services within the Interface Technology Asian sites, ensuring that services are maintained, available and in line with defined operational standards and controls.
American well-known producer targeting for aerospace and defence market
A global IT Support role
The QA Analyst is responsible for estimating, creating, and carrying out test cases. This individual will ensure the highest product quality by identifying, reproducing, documenting and tracking the resolution of software defects and will work on a range of products and technologies.
The QA Analyst will have an in-depth understanding of the software development life cycle.This individual will need to have the ability to communicate with the US team in English both verbal and written.
Got Visa to USA Headquarter
Cozy Working Environment
As a QA engineer, you will work closely with the Project team to develop and maintain automation testing platforms. You will be involved in technology projects from the beginning to ensure the highest level of quality.
Create automation test strategies
The opportunity to join a truly global business and China Domestic business where you are encouraged to be creative & entrepreneurial.
The opportunity has arisen to join our Technology division in Beijing. Providing a professional and consultative service to both clients and candidates, your expertise will enable you to recruit the best available professionals in these area.
Sales orientation recuritment consultant
IT Technology area focusing
1. As a architect role involve into the whole Product & Projects lifecycle in design, dev, testing, tuning phase.
2. Participate in the development of core frameworks and components.
3. Bring new technologies, processes, tools to the team and product.
4. Work with technical director to continuously cultivate a learning and innovating culture.
5. Reviews product/project requirements and create high-level architectural design, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existingsystems/platforms.
6. Review detail designs to ensure they can meet functional, performance and performance standards.
7. Plan architectural adjustments to leverage new technology.
8. Develop and analyze solution options based on business demand, provide comparison and recommendations on the technical integrity of the solutions, costeffectiveness and supportability that meets different business requirements and industry best practices.
Global retail brand
Participates in execution of information technology audits at the company's various business units around the world, completes special projects assigned within the organization, and performs other duties as assigned.
Internal IT Auditor Position
As an IT application supervisor/manager in the corporate IT organisation as part of the Asia shared service, you will bleeding the application support resources and vendors for the solution delivery and ensure operational excellence of the business IT systems such as CRM, DMS (dealer management system), WMS and OA system, etc. You will work closely with the global project team and colleagues from business teams for the implementation of new business IT systems in China. You will need thunder stand business processes, look into problems and apply the DBS methodologies to continuously improve business efficiency, transparency and ease of use by utilising and optimising IT solutions.
You will also need to think out of the box in the innovative projects to find the feasibility and adapt action of disruptive technologies (AI, IoT, big data, etc.)to our business and the possibilities to change the way in marketing, sales processes and customer service. You will need to be data driven and design the algorithms with our business teams to generate decision-making valued reports from massive data in different business systems. You will also be involved in the development of Company customer-facing health care IT solutions and work closely with our partners and colleagues from business IT team for project management, product life cycle management, business requirement analysis and controlling the delivery of the projects.
One of the great famous medical facility provider.
Big Platform with great career development.
- 全职RMB300,000 - RMB600,000 per month (RMB3,600,000 - RMB7,200,000)
* Managing a team of IT call center representatives directly and directing their activities for the achievement of call center targets and goals.
* Monitoring team performance to ensure that the call center goals are met and supporting call center quality and training efforts.
* Measuring and demonstrating the group productivity as well as the individual's performance reports.
Reasonable salary with life work balance;
Additional benefits for employee's child education;
Own the establishment and execution of IT strategy, and ensure IT alignment with business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success.
Participates in and contributes to overall enterprise business strategy development, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of leveraging information and technology in business model design, business process re-engineering, products and services development, and support for competitive advantage.
Excellent career development opportunity
A customer focused service mind is mandatory.
An in-depth experience on project management and strong background on technical infrastructure support is required
Will work in a highly pressure Financial Service Environment
IT Infrastureture Project Management experience
Financial Sercice Industry Background
- This role will responsible for full life-cycle of projects from initiation to completion. Apply IT project management methodology and appropriate project management framework for all projects. Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all project deliverables as committed.
- Use disciplined project management methodology to define scope, develop project plan, and execute projects that adhere to guidelines and deliver within cost and schedule.
- Lead and manage a small technical team and perform the following supervisory responsibilities including but not limited to objectives setting, performance monitoring, and training.
- Strong cross-business unit/IT communications influence and negotiation required.
- Work with cross-functional team, contractors, and vendors to explore business needs, provide IT solutions and make innovations.
- Other responsibilities assigned by management.
Global Pharmateutical company
IT Application Manager
Digital commerce is most important growth engine for Group China and APAC, digital transformation if critical Group China business transformation to enable the vision to strategy to come to life. IT BP manager--Digital is critical to ensure Group China/AP to catch up and fix the digital capability challenges and opportunities so that to generate the growth we are proud of from Data, Technology strategy point of view and also from the data driven business transformation dimension.
The Global Leading Pet-Care Business
To deal with customer IT requests primarily via the telephone. The emphasis is
on providing a high level of customer service and a solution in a timely manner
that meets the needs of our users and the department's objectives. The role
involves working in a busy team and would ideally suit someone with experience
working within a technical role with good problem-solving and listening skills.
Regional, Global platform
IT Support Engineer
Ensure appropriate reporting and analysis via KPI's
Lead IT service reviews with the relevant business areas and take preventative action to ensure service levels are maintained at the appropriate level.
Escalation point for urgent & critical IT issues, providing problem/issue management, with the ability to diagnose and resolve local IT issues
Ensure effective working relationships are in place, aligned to the Service Management team and with a true business partnership in mind
IT Service and Business Engament capability
Billueagual and good communciation in the cross culture enverioment
Manages Infrastructure and system operations for all China sites.
Responsible for the management, installation and support of: servers, workstations, networks, workstation software, data communication, data and network security, telecommunications equipment and services, and disaster recovery planning and execution.
Also responsible for the execution of the IT infrastructure/operation budget, policies and best practices.
Excellent team culture;