- Sūzhōu ShìPermanent
Manages Infrastructure and system operations for all China sites.
Responsible for the management, installation and support of: servers, workstations, networks, workstation software, data communication, data and network security, telecommunications equipment and services, and disaster recovery planning and execution.
Also responsible for the execution of the IT infrastructure/operation budget, policies and best practices.
Excellent team culture;
- Lead the development and implementation of company general IT policies;
- Lead and manage multiple IT projects (incl. implementation, testing & evaluation of various solutions);
- Manage communication about current and planned IT projects to relevant product owners, stakeholders, and support staff;
- Work with product owners and Global IT to coordinate roll-out and ensure compatibility of all digital products with school hardware/software;
- Identify and track issues, risks, dependencies, efficiencies, and ensure overall IT health;
- Lead R&D and innovations in classroom technology;
- Act as a liaison and promote successful collaboration between business units and Global IT;
Senior IT PM
Global education company
The overall mission of the Service Manager is to be responsible for health of one or more ITS Service i.e., its end-to-end build, run performance and improvements. She/he represents the Service on behalf of the User (Customer) and in front of the User (Customer) as defined by the Service Owner who is accountable for the overall ITS Service. The Service Manager is responsible for updating many different process activities to ensure good management of the service. This includes activities related to Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Request, Knowledge, Configuration, Availability, Capacity, and Service Level Management. These processes are managed by Process Managers who support the Service Manager to ensure proper operation and support of the Service.
Great business in global.
Expanding the CHINA Market.
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
The Senior System Analyst is responsible for keeping the IT infrastructure and services up and running, and translating business needs into IT solutions. He/she will be responsible for maintaining the Group and Global IT services deployed in US, Asia and Europe supporting our 43 schools.
International working environment
the one of well-known education platforms
Take charge of the campus IT development, maintenance and management. Including daily communication with teachers or students. lead the IT team, to standardise the work of IT team.
Free entry and tuition fees for children in a famous international school.
Accommodation and transport fees are covered
Didn't find the right It job for you?
Create Job alert to receive It - Infrastructure - it jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.