This personal will responsible for China Strategic Components , managing supplier contract, cost and capacity management covering existing mass production parts and also new program/new products under development phase. This includes critical sub-suppliers to achieve best in class cost, quality and delivery performance. He/she and his/her team will focus on new product sourcing, negotiation, qualification, contract management & renewal, performance monitoring & improvement.
Top 500 American company in the world
Competitive salary and welfare of the industry
- Working closely with management to drive and implement merchandising strategies to ensure that product mix is available to serve business needs in all markets and reflects customer needs (seasonal) ;
and also drive the business forward in the merchandise category (long-term).
- Acting as an effective interface between markets (franchisees) and the production division to ensure that sourcing & production strategies and resources are in line with the merchandise plan and goals.
- Maintaining an overall awareness of market trends and key competitors and communicating all analysis to the design team. Review and adapt seasonal products and keylooks.
- Acting as a business partner to work with key markets on OTB management and optimal assortments.
- Collaborating with commercial, marketing, VM, internal management and partners to ensure Product Knowledge is properly conveyed to all markets.
Fast developing retail brand
China exclusive line