- The Manager, Payroll and Human Resources Operations will drive the digital enablement of HR processes to support business strategy.
- This role is a key position on HR team in Asia that will help to transform how they manage their payroll and HR operations across Asia.
perfect team with opening culture
If you like to provide professional service, if you like to extension your network and know more about the industry, if you like finding right people for your client, if you enjoy develop your own business
You are interested in recruitment service
You want a fast path career growth
- Heading a team covering three different financial services sectors in China
- Work closely with business leaders, employers and HR colleagues for day to day recruitment
Competitive Salary Package
Opportunity to Lead Recruitment Team in Top Tier Financial Services Company
- Own and design an overall HR strategy for the Company, oversees day to day HR responsibilities and ensure compliance across the group.
- Support leaders in defining/executing people plans & driving a transformation's people agenda and increasing employee engagement
great development of related industry
competitive salary package
- 上海全职RMB10,000 - RMB15,000 per month (RMB120,000 - RMB180,000)
This will be a payroll specialist job covering around 200-300 ppl in China.
Famous big US Financial Service Platform
Stable career growth
- Planning guidance and coordination of company human resource management and organisation construction.Maximise the development of human resources,promote the realisation of the group's business objectives and long-term development.
- Comprehensive overall planning of the group's human resources strategy.
Great platform for career developing
Over all strategy management across the Great China
- 上海全职RMB30,000 - RMB35,000 per month (RMB360,000 - RMB420,000)
This role will support to build up digital business in the company. And appliers must graduated from top tier university.
Top tier management consulting firm
Opportunity to work with world-class digital experts
- 上海全职RMB50,000 - RMB70,000 per month (RMB600,000 - RMB840,000)
This role will support HR full function work across Shanghai/Beijing and HongKong office. It will be an individual contributor to build up and improve HR process and policies for Greater China business. This role will directly report to APAC HRD.
Top Tier International Management Consulting Firm
Competitive Compensation & Benefit
World renowned luxury group is seeking 2 experienced recruiting specialist to join their high performing team, closing around 100 positions per year.
Opportunity to work with a leading FMCG group
Immediately start with competitive salary package
- 闵行区全职RMB400,000 - RMB500,000
To effectively and efficiently explore and manage whole cycle recruitment. For example, the recruiting channel, appropriate recruiting vendor and campus recruitment to better serve the fast growing of bilingual schools in China Region and its corresponding manpower needs.
Good career path
Good benefits for family