VP - Healthcare
1. Lead and participate in the execution of Healthcare projects, as well as provide improvements and guidance throughout execution process including financial analysis, research, valuation and deal structuring, due diligence etc.;
2. Keep in contact with investors, provide feedbacks and track project progress constantly;
3. Keep updated research on global and domestic biotech/biopharma industry trend, technology/product development;
4. Maintain relationship with key financial sponsors;
5. Provide training and guidance to junior bankers.
1. Life Science/Pharmaceutical/Chemistry/Science/Engineering education background; Graduate degree is preferred;
2. At least 6 years' work experience in relevant healthcare industry, Strategy/Investment role in healthcare fields, and service firm experience (investment banking, research, securities firm, consulting) with rich healthcare sector deal experience preferred;
3. Strong business sense and solid expertise in healthcare industry, as well as financial skills, with exposure to the private financing analytics and processes;
4. Strong communication skill, good sense of customer's needs, strong problem solving ability and ability to work in an entrepreneurial culture;
5. Rich experience in team leadership.