G500 Manufacture company
Manufacture , Plant IT Management
G500 Manufacture company
- Manages a group of intermediate level IT employees
- Participate as a key member of an IT Management Team
- Responsible for financial management including AOP, budget management, and forecasting
- Responsible for People Management including work plan development, performance management, and people development
- Responsible for team building and development including organization structure, recruiting, global team management
- Compile and present Management Reports on team performance including metrics, deliverable status, etc.
- Communicate status to senior management
- Accountable for Six Sigma training, usage and goal attainment for the team
- Ensure team adherence to all IT processes, policies, and procedures including IT Security
- Responsible of IT Controls compliance for the team
- Engagement with customers in their respective function or business area
- Governance/Leadership for all program/projects executed or supported by their teams
Financial acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Directs work - Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Develops talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals.
Builds effective teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Release Planning - Plans and manages the release of capabilities, features or products using inputs from the prioritized roadmap, planning, available resources and skills to communicate expected availability and releases of capability.
Project Resource Management - Develops resource (expense and headcount) plans using recommended project management tools and processes to manage resources effectively.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
Significant level of relevant work experience, including supervisory experience, required. Broad business knowledge required.
Overall IT leader for China EBU, Electrification Business.
IT Functional Leader for China MFG.
Liaison for China EBU JVs.
You will work in a purly Multination work enverioment and work closely in a multination enverioment, attractive salary and promissing career ladders