A promising career path.
Attractive benefits and compensation.
My client is a well-known manufacturing company in Xiamen, has over 4000 people in Xiamen plant.
1. Provide financial advice and support on major projects such as investment evaluation, capability setup, customer's pricing proposal, business unit's development strategy etc.;
2. Coach other colleagues (mostly with financial reporting background) to beef up the capability and capacity of financial modeling and analyses within finance function;
3. Conduct regular and ad-hoc analyses on diverse projects to support key management decisions;
4. Perform other ad hoc duties when necessary / as requested.
1. Strong analytical skills with proven track records (a must);
2. Energetic, proactive and willing to assume responsibilities;
3. At least 5 years of professional experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or Corporate Finance.
1. A promising career path;
2. Attractive benefits and compensation.