VA/VE Engineer/US TOP BRAND OF DOOR
New business with good development, attactive package
Global exposure with overseas training opportunity
Throughout the company's 93 year history, Masonite has maintained its focus on leading-edge innovation, manufacturing excellence and superior customer service. Masonite is committed to delivering product and service innovations that will enhance beauty, functionality and architectural design to its customers around the world. Builders, remodelers, architects and homeowners rely on Masonite products to create homes of distinction.
- Improve profits, reduce cost.
- Generate opportunities through value improvement techniques and processes.
- Conduct value studies at the supplier's factories.
- Working knowledge of lean processes, six-sigma, value walkthroughs, and value tear downs to generate ideas.
- Strong awareness of technology trends, and their potential influence.
- Ability to influence change during design phase of a product with cost in mind.
- Manage projects in development, implementation, and launch at suppliers.
- Will work with Global Supply Chain Engineering team to determine VA/VE strategy.
- In addition to local projects, this person will act as local resource for other VA/VE projects lead by the US team.
- Effectively communicate with appropriate management levels both internally and externally.
- Minimum 5+ years of product and/or process engineering.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in engineering, electrical or mechanical
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Leading teams and project management.
- Experience with US based companies preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Attractive salary package
- An opportunity to lead the next step of growing the Asia Pacific business of one of US market leading brands
- A progressive work environment in an international setting
- Overseas training opportunity