US FMCG - Finance Manager
Well Know US Group New Entry into China Market
Fast Growing Business
- Our client is one of the leading consumer packaged goods companies in the U.S.
- Help in building annual and strategic plans across all brands
- Take the lead on maintaining and reporting on China P&L
- Provide financial support for marketing and sales initiatives and work on different business scenarios and make recommendations, reflect consensus output on brand P&L and review with brand team
- Drive towards healthy and sustainable brand P&L with in-depth analysis
- Regular pricing / VCM / gross margin analysis, lead monthly financial forecasting & FP&A process for China
- ROI/payback analysis and post-tracking of distributor's key activities, such as listing fees, bonus packs, promotion uplift, media buying, marketing investment, etc.
- Provide support on category & competitor analytic
- Support reporting and submission for key planning cycles (outlook/annual plan/strategic plan)
- Support on internal report structure design, template building, presentation for business performance review for annual plan/strategic plan
- Work on process improvements across all business models
- Demonstrate the right behaviour and strong commitment to achieve stretch goals/results under a tight deadline and high complexity.
- A team player with good, communication skills in both English and Chinese and will have the ability to interact with senior management and peer groups.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills are needed along with strong planning and analytic skill.
- Ability to think and act independently. Willing to challenge and improve the process.
- International working environment
- Competitive package
- Promising career development with clear path