TOP US Healthcare - Finance Director
Booming business with more 30% increase every year
Full scope with strong project experiences
My client is a global well-known middle sized US pharmaceutical company, located in downtown.
- Navigate, provide financial guidance to business development project, trading company project, lead the project implementation
- Drive business planning process and roll out financial plans.
- Assure the quality of china expansion and growth strategy plan, budget and forecasts
- Analytical support for decisions on new product/new business/new channel, commercial policy, etc.
- Define trade flow, channel strategy and optimize distribution value chain.
- Develop financial subsidy and government tax return strategy.
- Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks, ie. China manufacturing, Pharma trading, SkinMedica channel strategy, etc.
- Monitor inventories and mange stock level, including consignment and commercial stocks.
- Negotiate and interact with local authorities (Customs, MOFCOM, FDA)
- Master's degree on Finance or Economics related subject.
- Minimum 12+ years track record in Finance field of Multinational companies, at least 4+ year in functional head position
- Healthcare background preferred, but open to FMCG industry
- CPA, ACCA or CMA, MBA in equivalent
- Downtown location
- Great company benefits and package