Technical Program Manager
Competitive Salary Package
Great Career Development
Our client is a famous foreign electronics company.
- Works as a member of and leads cross-functional teams and maybe multi-functional work group or project team consisting of one or more support staff and/or tech/professional staff.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities of customer accounts to ensure that product deliveries are on time and that projects/programs are on schedule. Projects/programs include: MRP volumes and commitments, new product development support, manufacturing readiness reviews and contract execution.
- Coordinates and hosts regular (as needed) program tracking meetings with the customer and internal account team members to ensure ongoing communication and up-to-date progress/status reporting occurs.
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Good fundamentals in Electrical/Electronics systems
Hands-on development experience in electronics products or systems.
- Working experience in multi-national corporations.
Great career development.
Competitive salary package.