Technical Consultant - Plaster Board
Join the leading company in consturction material industry
Excellent opportunity to grow a new business
Our client is a leading company in construction material industry. It holds the majority of certain markets in the world.
- Develop solutions to draft and design issues in exterior wall, facade, drywall, and flat roof of our regular customers
- Work towards supporting direct and indirect customers in order to obtain necessary building permits and write supporting technical documentation
- Ensure presence in and consultancy for professional groups to expand the corporate profile and to impact industry-specific matters for the benefit of the company.
- Understand customer needs and generate extra potential business opportunities
- Help, train and support the sales team in working with certain customers and on certain projects.
- Bachelor degree or above in civil engineering, architect, or other construction related functions
- Fluent English, expatriates are preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of working days
- Experience in CAD. Prior usage of BIM
- Experience in construction sites or at construction planning office
- Experience in building materials manufacturer
- Competitive salary
- Fast personal development