Supply chain director
global famous industrial Firm
Cover all supply chain function
Our client is a multinational auto and truck parts manufacturer, As of 2017, the company is the largest manufacturer of automotive products in the world, now it had 150 production facilities in 50 countries.
- Lead purchasing processes, ensure financial discipline, and manage purchase order creation, receiving, invoicing and other financial processes with major vendors
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships including tracking and analysis of vendor spend and performance (key metrics such as fill rate, lead time etc.)
- Manage suppliers' relationships, establish Service-Level Agreement (SLAs), quality issues, risks and mitigate business risks
- Maintain solutions to ensure purpose and functionality of suppliers closely aligns with business procedures, directions, and strategies
- Manage the selection process to evaluate products based on user requirements, makes recommendations, and ensures purchases are in alignment with current standards and strategy.
- Oversee the routine IT operations, aiming to strengthen the overall management for IT department, lead and guide IT team to fulfil operational excellence.
- Develop IT projects and conduct projects management based on the needs of the IT solutions, analyzing, introducing and implementing the projects, following up with the progress and oversee the execution for the projects, ensuring the smoothly implementation, coordinating between suppliers and the business departments.
- Acknowledge the IT methodology and be aware of IT industrial tendency, continuously to improve the IT capabilities (including Technology and Management). through IT innovation.
- Plan and review the IT budget, MTP, forecast, reporting the budgeting to the upper level managers.
- Develop and conduct training plan to IT team, so as to inspire employees' working passion and enhance the team's loyalty to the BSCN.
- Implement the compliance management based on the requirement from BSJ and BSCAP, conduct the corrections accordingly, coordination with the internal audit and J-SOX audit from IA team, being responsible of IT policies improvement with regards to IT safety and IT audit.
Manufacturing, Planning/ Network & Supply Chain Management
- Proactively provide professional leadership and management across all components of the operations organization to ensure world-class standards of performance, efficiency, regulatory compliance, safety and customer service to support the achievement of aggressive growth plans and financial objectives.
- Formulate long term supply chain strategy and budget supporting the business plan
- Analyze all components of the operations organization including Procurement, Manufacturing, Planning/ Network, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Analyze & establish a fully integrated and synchronized information system from procurement to sale
- Proactively lead plans and programs to drive consistently high levels of performance by all key individuals and teams across the operations and supply chain management teams
- Establish performance measurements and reports to ensure optimal inventory levels at each stocking location for multiple complex categories and locations
- Manage the regional Supply Chain capex budget (execution against global capex projects, management of regional Supply Chain capex budgets)
- Level up capability and performance of Regional Supply Chain Leads, Site Directors, Supply Planning, Demand Forecasting and Customer Service & Logistics leads across region
- Set inventory & supply policy and targets for China, including sourcing strategy, and phase in/phase out planning
- Ensure that inventory and supply chain management are aligned to financial objectives and customer commitments.
- Ensure delivery of end-to-end supply chain performance targets against service levels, agility, working capital and Quality, EHS and cost improvement
- Generate the capital strategy for consolidated operations activities in line with the business' plans and objectives, and oversee the execution of the capital strategy in collaboration with BSCAP management
Global/ Region/ Local Initiatives
- Participate in Global / Region conferences, and special projects, where required
- Liaise, coordinate and collaborate with other market based group entities where applicable
- MBA or Master's Degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, Materials Management or equivalent
- Certifications in Six Sigma, Operations, Inventory Management and Project Management is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years relevant Operations & Supply Chain Management experience in multinational, preferably with in manufacturing / auto industry
- Minimum of 10 years of manufacturing industry experience an Supply Chain subject matter expert (SME) within the industry or at a supply chain and logistics service provider; proven track record leading procurement function, highly analytical, data driven with significant experience in strategic Supply Chain
- Exemplary experience designing end-to-end procurement (Direct and Indirect) and Supply Chain management strategies
- Proven track record in leading sustainable high-impact strategic sourcing approaches, supply chain management and business process improvement initiatives across regions/ cross-border in APAC countries
- Demonstrate ability of managing cost performance, supply/ demand forecasting & distribution execution for a broad product range across regions/ globally
- Strong leadership, business partnering and able to contribute to the strategic decision and still being hands on are key qualities
Big Famous Automotive Manufacuring
Big Scope and overall supply chain functions covered