Supplier Quality Manager
Join the market leader in providing innovative electrical parts
A key role to lead cross country team
LEM is the market leader in providing innovative and high quality solutions for measuring electrical parameters. Its core products - current and voltage transducers - are used in a broad range of applications in drives & welding, renewable energies & power supplies, traction, high precision, conventional and green cars businesses. LEM's strategy is to exploit the intrinsic strengths of its core business, and to develop opportunities in existing and new markets with new applications. LEM is a mid-size, global company. It has production plants in Beijing (China), Geneva (Switzerland), and Machida (Japan). With its regional sales offices close to its clients' locations, the company offers a seamless service around the globe. LEM is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1986; the company's ticker symbol is LEHN. To support future growth and to maintain competitiveness, LEM has decided to expand its production capacities with a new plant in Eastern Europe.
LEM China is the most important production site of the LEM Group, counting today almost 800 employees. LEM China activities cover Research & development, Sales, Production, Supply chain, Purchasing, Industrial engineering, Quality, and Logistics activities as well as support functions. LEM China is a global plant selling about half of its production outside China. The LEM China plant is ISO 9001, ISO/TS 22163, ISO TEC 17025, IATF 16949, ISO 14001 certified and is regularly audited by global customers.
* Ensure accurate cascade of Quality requirements to supplier, coordinate and release the supplier yearly audit planning between all the relevant parties.
* Conduct New Supplier Selection Assessments and drive the action plan at the supplier site.
* Coordinate the product validation of the LEM project engineering teams for new technology.
* Manage not only supplier part change but also supplier quality metrics in line with company targets.
* Lead the supplier development and continuous improvement, update and review the Supplier quality management processes according international standard.
* SQE team management and technical skill development.
* 10+years relevant work experience in supplier management in electronic field.
* Strong knowledge in manufacturing processes such as PCBA /plastic injection / cutting and magnetic and thermal treatment.
* Solid experience on whole process supplier management, with auditor qualification based on the quality standard (ISO 14001, IATF, VDA…).
* Good knowledge of core tools such as FMEA, SPC, MSA, APQP, and PAPP.
* Experience of Improvement methodology tools (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean).
* 5+years team leading experience with good management skills.
* Fluent in spoken and written English.
* Likes to work in an international environment and culture.
* Curiosity, willingness to challenge the status quo, critical thinking.
* Willing to travel.
You will work in a global platform. You will have a great career progression. You will get attractive salary and benefits. Work life balance.