Supplier Quality manager -Top Retail Coy
People caring working environment
Competitive salary with career development
About Our Client
My client is European top retail company. Due to the business expansion ,there is a new supplier quality manager vacancy opened for a outstanding candidate.
- Carry out supplier assessment audits with supplier support utilizing advanced product quality planning (APQP) methods.
- Manage the Supplier Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including PPM, OTD, Timely Problem Solving and Corrective Action activity, Cost Recovery and Warranty related metrics.
- Support Purchasing Cost Improvement Initiatives with the supplier approval process.
- Analyse all available Supplier Quality related data to understand and drive improvement within the supply chain.
- Work with cross functional teams to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective in meeting product and process requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Very proficient in English and Chinese language, written and oral.
- Bachelor's degree with 7- 10+ years of experience in retail company.
- Electrics and non-electrics product working experience will be plus.
- 7 years of Management experience of a Quality department or team in an ISO environment with the personal and managerial skills set to work collaboratively with both peers and direct reports.
- Individual who has managed a team of at least 5 direct reports.
What's on Offer
- Paid vacation days each year so that you can enjoy time away from work.
- Competitive package will be offered.