Top-tier Phamaceutical/Medical Group with high growth
Great empowerment and strong involvement in the business
Our client is a listed multinational medical group with diversified business portfolio across pharmaceutical, life science, medical services and investment.
- Responsible for strategic analysis to identify and validate value creation opportunities for the business.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal stakeholders across the organisation to collect information, gather data and perspective on key analysis for strategy development and strategic projects.
- Work closely with the president and functional leaders to coordinate and identify business priorities and key strategic initiatives for the annual business plan as well as long term business plan.
- Identify Mergers & Acquisition opportunities and conduct strategic analysis to assist business decisions
- Top-tier consulting firm with project experience in pharmaceutical, health-care, life science industries;
- Strategic thinking, mature, strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- MBA or equivalent is a plus;
- Native Mandarin and fluent English;
- Well-established platform with fast growing business in Pharmaceutical/Medical industry
- Strong exposure and involvement in the business development, great opportunity to take business head role in the future