Strategic Marketing Director, Healthcare
Excellent Opportunity for a senior marketing professional from Healthcare
Leading a High performance marketing function
Our client is one of the world's top biopharma companies.
- Provide recommendation on the selection of target indications, sequence of indication registration, and medical planning from Marketing point of view during the drug development process.
- Business Case Preparation for pipelines at R & D stages.
- Identify market definition.
- Understand current market (size, share, growth and key competitors).
- Buying process and patient funnel.
- Stakeholder/KOL's feedback.
- Prepare the business case for new product launch, submit to management team and get the approval.
- New Product Pipeline Management:
- Align with RA for updating information of registration process.
- New Product Pre-launch Preparation:
- Manage the project before handover to marketing team (12-24 months prior to launch).
- Support pre- launch activities.
- New Product Pre-launch Program (LEAP) Management: establish the LEAP Team and work closely with team members until handover to the marketing team.
- KOL Management and Rapport Building.
- Strong financial and business acumen coupled with outstanding analytically, interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of market dynamics, the buying process, and competition to achieve a net corporate benefit, over multiple therapeutic areas within the retail and institutional markets.
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical marketing/pricing/contracts; operations; legal; regulatory; and business development with ability to apply knowledge through innovation and process improvement.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytically thinking and competencies in utilising a broad range of marketing tools / technique.
- Proven ability to influence and drive performance while working effectively across multi-functional teams within the organisation.
- Bachelor degree or above preferably majored in Life Sciences, MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry and 2-3 years' experience in NPP is preferred.
- Involving in the senior management team.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits.