Work with a top player in the STM publishing industry
Cover book sales in China Mainland and Macau
This is one of the more advanced publishers in STM subjects for higher education. Founded more than a half century ago, they have experienced the transformation in digitisation and still plays an expertise role in humanitarian and social science researches. Family culture and work-life balance are highly prioritised in their corporate culture.
- Promote and acquire adoptions of a selected list of between 5 and 10 titles (titles will be chosen in conjunction with the Field reps).
- Identify and contact all key academics in international joint venture universities in China, all universities in the western provinces of China and all universities in Macau using a needs-based selling approach to generate adoptions/sales.
- Follow up with lecturers, ensuring that all potentially adopted titles are discussed in detail and that any objections are handled effectively.
- Gather relevant information from lecturer discussions and feedback (as required) to the sales managers and marketing teams.
- Maintain and update the CRM system of new opportunities. This include management (forecasting) and monitoring of sample copies given to lecturers.
- Maintain relationship with these targeted lecturers
- Work with all universities in China/Macau to promote subscription sales of Online Courses
- Bachelor degree or the equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of working experience in a fast moving environment in Asia and have a passion for sales and meeting people
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to interact with people from different country
- Be well organised with ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Have a high level of initiative, and experience of providing regular sales reports.
- Be a team player, who is highly motivated to work under own initiative.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- You will join a highly globalised platform with frequent communications with the APAC team;
- You will have the ownership to maximise your productivity according to your preference;
- You will receive frequent training programs and attend international conferences across APAC.