Sr. SCM, Consumer Durable Co
Forture Global 500 company
End to end supply chain management and team leadership
Our client is a newly setup global building materials and housing companies with world-leading technology and innovate to make high quality products that transform homes. They have over 70,000 employees in more than 150 countries worldwide with expansion by acquiring some of the most famous brands in the same industry. They are dedicated to improving the quality of everyone's life with a combination of meaningful design and an entrepreneur spirit.
- Building materials OEM vendor's development & management;
- Provide supply chain solution to commercial to drive the business growth;
- Work with commercial team for better demand forecast;
- Ensure an accurate supply planning process and finalize the master production plan;
- Lead and optimize Sales & Operations Planning process;
- Manage supply chain metrics to balance service and cost in an appropriate way;
- Ensure production quality well controlled and continuous improvement;
- Identify and agree continuous improvement projects with business and manufacturing management;
- Adherence to the company process, policy, procedures.
- Bachelor or master degree or equivalent experience in SCM/logistics-related field;
- Knowledge of business steering models and business processes;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS office(Excel & PPT);
- Good team work sprit with win- win mindset;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Strong learning agility and flexibility;
- Excellent planning sense and acumen.
- Fortune Global 500 company
- end to end supply chain management and team leadership