Sourcing manager-professional tools
Report to GM directly
Global Leading company in professional tools
About Our Client
Our client is the world's largest professional tools provider, including powertools, handtools, washing equipment and outdoor appliances etc. our client has more than 300 professional tools stores in Overseas.
- Managing the purchasing, sourcing, quality and supply chain for OEM Products.
- Responsible for the successful execution of sourcing strategy, implement sourcing process to ensure product in place on a timely base with right supplier/factory.
- Lead procurement activities in close collaboration with key shareholders, RnD, EGD, Quality, etc.
- Develop practices and process for exceptional results. Monitors the outcomes based on defined KPIs and Sector objectives.
- Improve operating efficiency through better planning.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 year experience in sourcing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Have product cost knowledge
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skill
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What's on Offer
- Leading company in professional tools
- Competitive package and bonus