- Newly created role, report to Global General Counsel
- Responsible for both legal and compliance across Greater China region
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable player around worldwide. In the APAC region, they have several plants and trading companies across China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia etc. Their culture is humble and people caring, and they keep providing work life balance life style and abundant benefits for their employees.
As Sole Legal Counsel, You will report to Global General Counsel and be responsible for:
1. Review, draft and negotiate a wide range of contract and documents;
2. Manage multiple projects, including but not limited to: M&A, litigation, disputes etc.;
3. Coordinate with Global compliance team regarding training, investigation and providing legal opinion;
4. Assist internal department to handle government relationship topics.
The Successful Applicant
We expect you can speak fluent English, and graduated from reputable law school, overseas education background is a plus.
PQE5+, well trained by international law firm or red circle law firm, and also has working experience in a MNC inhouse environment.
Working experience in manufacturing/chemical industry is a plus.
What's on Offer
You will join in reputable player in the niche market. You will work independently in China with the assistance from Global General Counsel and external law firm resources. Besides, you will enjoy the work life balance lifestyle here.