Social Media Manager - Global Sports Technology Company
An Inc. 500 Company, fast growing and profitable business (Pre-IPO)
Dynamic and fun working environment with diverse and creative colleagues
An Inc. 500 global recovery and movement enhancement technology company specializing in vibration, percussion, and thermal technology. Their technology is used by the world's most elite athletes in professional and collegiate training rooms, as well as rehabilitation facilities and fitness facilities globally.
- Position client's brand as a leading, trendy and trusted name within the sports recovery and lifestyle industry through the social media strategy in alignment with marketing strategy.
- Reposition current company's social powers in multiple platforms under consolidated strategic planning; identify new local social platforms and opportunities for our brand as new digital trends emerge.
Establish real time relationships with key brands/athletes/influencers to ensure new opportunities for the company through social communication.
- Work with internal marketing members to develop monthly, quarterly and yearly social plans relevant to China online audience (including but not limited to Weibo/WeChat/video platforms), including budget planning; develop an editorial calendar for internal and external partners.
- Optimize social posts/communication by leveraging paid social media formats (feeds ad/social banner/search tools/etc).
- Analyze and compile reports on social media performance to internal team and regularly make recommendations, updates and improvements based on findings.
- A sports lover!
- 4+ years of marketing experience on social/digital role (agencies, freelancers, company representatives) preferred.
A patient, real time player; experience in managing always-on and social work; strong social paid media planning with analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; business English level required.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain quality of detailed work.
- Bachelor's degree needed.
- Working with the one of the top teams in sports technology and life-style industries and changing people's life by translating the cutting-edge technologies into sports recovery and performance enhancement.
- Exciting role to drive the high potential company forward and achieve the vision together.
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible working hours.