Senior Purchasing Specialist
European Brand, Stable Career Development Platform.
Competitive Salary & Bonus
Our customer is a large washing machine manufacturing company, European brand, 2 billion volume, more than 1000 production employees.
1. Sourcing PCBA, electro-mechanical, fabricated, machined, and electrical components.
2. Negotiate supply contracts that meet or exceed supply, material quality, commercial goals and objectives as set by the company.
3. Generate and confirm purchase orders based on interpretation of MRP suggested orders.
4. Prepare and issues RFQ's to suppliers for new and existing materials.
5. Obtain Material Availability and Pricing Information for New Product.
6. Study market trends, interviews vendors, and identifies new domestic and global suppliers.
7. Work with the Supplier Quality Engineering (SQE) for source selection and Kaizen activities.
8. Monitor supplier orders to assure they are shipped on a timely basis to support the Value Stream.
9. Resolve invoice discrepancies on a timely basis.
10. Measure overall suppliers' performance and improvement plans.
1. 3 to 5 years of purchasing, quality, and/or manufacturing experience in the Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) industry to include experience with: Purchasing electronics items such as resistors, capacitors, chips, Dios, PCB, FPC, PCBA, coils, and other electronics components, sub-assemblies, and packaging.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering, Industrial Technology, or a related discipline
3. Fluent in Spoken and written English.
1. European Brand, Stable Career Development Platform
2. Competitive Salary & Bonus