Senior Key Account Manager - Eu FMCG MNC
*Opportunity to work for FMCG empire with fast business growth
*Global leader in the dairy industry with heavy investment in China
My clients is an international cooperative and one of the world's largest manufacturers of organic dairy product. The cooperative is owned by 12,500 across Europe and is currently in the world's top 10 producers of Milk and Cheese by volume. In China, my client has been massively investing on multiple product portfolio and achieved double digit for the past 5 years. They are looking for 2 (Senior) KA Managers to join their Beijing business, to look after their international and national key accounts across China. The jobs are based in Beijing with national travel opportunity, reporting to Head of BD and KA.
As the Senior KA Manager, you will be the go-to person for national Key Account Management, with full P&L responsibility for half billion KA business in China, leading a team of 3 KA across China. You will be the strategic partner between China HQ and key accounts, localizing the product portfolio to existing and new key accounts and drive for business growth in the next decade to be the frontrunner of dairy enterprises. You will be tasked with building up this part of my clients business, which will involve developing new customer accounts, be it hypermarkets or distributors. The business focuses mainly on selling imported dairy products from Europe into domestic and foreign retailers across China. You will also need to provide consistent support and guidance to high-value clients/distributors and implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identifies new revenue opportunities with major accounts.
As the idea candidate, you will have a successful track record in the FMCG industry, with key accounts management experience and distributor portfolio management experience, selling into hypermarkets and supermarket chains nationwide, or successful experience in bringing international new accounts to China.
- Fluent English and passionate about FMCG industry.
- Capable for English-speaking working environment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in FMCG Sales and experience with supermarket and hypermarket
- Proven track record with P/L growth or proven success in managing a BU/product lin
- Several years distributor management & KA experience, at a strategic level
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence and strong influential skill
- Able to deal with both global stakeholders, as well as the international account buyers.
- A bachelor's degree from a recognised Chinese or foreign university
My client is a globally recognised brand and a leading player in its field. For the people who demonstrate passion, ambition and are focused on developing their career, this role has significant impact on their business development progress in China.