Senior Ecommerce Manager
Hottest U.S. fashion raising star with great team and open culture
In charge of Ecommerce business, build a show case in your career
Rothy's - Shoes made sustainably
A wardrobe staple that goes with pretty much everything. Lightweight comfort. A shoe you'd be happy to keep on all day. In Rothy's style, comfort and versatility coexist in the first sustainable shoe as stylish as it is comfortable; look good in your Rothy's and feel good about your Rothy's. That's something you don't see every day in fashion. Come and join us!
- Build and develop strategic co-operation with online marketplaces in the country.
- Develop and manage online product assortments, pricing structure and product presentation.
- Work with TP to deliver solid sales plan, make sure on-site presentation and campaign execution are in line with brand code.
- Analyze customer profile, marketing data, market conditions and competitor information, as well as recommending appropriate action to achieve target.
- Build and monitor critical e-commerce KPI Matrix of customers, track key operation indexes and drive result by data analysis.
- Ecommerce experiences for 5 years above, preferably within Fashion Retail, Cosmetics or lifestyle industry.
- Experience in developing new E-Business with all rounded knowledge.
- Solid experience in Tmall store operations, up-to-date knowledge of Ecommerce trends and best practices.
- Proven ability to analyse usage and customer behavior metrics to drive improvements in the online channel and make appropriate adjustments.
- Good Organizational and project management skills, attention to details, self-motivated.
- Merchandising experience is an advantage.
The company offers career growth and attractive package is provided for the best person to fit in. You will enjoy joining a fast growing and developing team with family culture and highly competitive technology.