- Save Job
- Email Job
- *Exposure to senior management with in-depth industry expertise
- *Great Opportunity to coaching and develop a sizable team
About Our Client
My client is a global management consulting firm specialised in life sciences and with a legacy in delivering commercial strategy through a competitive intelligence lens. They empower clients to achieve competitive advantage through generation of strategic intelligence and actionable insights. My client strength is unrivalled therapeutic area expertise, deep understanding of our client needs, and proven methodologies to deliver strategic value across the product life-cycle and the broader organisation.
The company has global staff short of 100 people, and presence in all major pharmaceutical markets through offices in L.A., New York City, London, Tokyo, and Shanghai, and more than 25 languages spoken by staff. They serve every other top-25 global pharma, and have therapeutic area strength ins Oncology, Rare Disease, Vaccines, and other speciality categories, as well as most of the primary care space.
The company is looking for accountable and dedicated people to build and support the premium brand succeed in China Market. As Senior consultant/Manager, you will closely work with Head of China as the key contact for the project and manage the client relationships. Meanwhile, you need to fulfil a key team leadership function in Shanghai by driving development, engagement, and motivation of Associate employees.
Client and Account Management
- Manages regional accounts or sections within large global accounts.
- Manages client relationships whilst ensuring client satisfaction throughout the project and identifying areas for future account growth.
- Acts as the key point of contact for the client on the project, addressing any questions / concerns and flagging issues with the Client Lead as appropriate.
- Leads project status, updates meetings, both internally and externally.
- Builds relationships with the client and project team through delivering quality work, regular follow-ups and updates, etc.
- Responsible for project management process design and implementation and leading the transition of the governance process
- Build intelligence of industry trends, innovative business model and competitive moves for actionable strategic implications
- Responsible for monitoring industry development and presenting to senior management team on regular basis
- In partnership with the Head of China, drafts a robust project plan, including key milestones / delivery points, accurately forecasting resource and capacity and identifying potential project risks
- Manages projects to ensure seamless delivery of the project in line with client timelines and expectations, including regular communication with the project team
- Identifies project risks and puts in place plans to mitigate these.
- Oversees the production of all deliverables and ensures robust analysis and commercial application of all analysis to client context, i.e. by using a range of strategic frameworks, conceptualizes complex data into simplistic, digestible and meaningful insights for clients.
- Actively ensure expenses and costs are aligned with the project plan / budget and manage delivery of project within project budget.
- Conducts project reviews and provides formal feedback at the close of every project (or at contract renewal for monitoring projects) to ensure key learnings from the project are captured.
- Acting as a Development Manager, ensures the continual development of team members by aligning development needs to project deliverables and facilitating a feedback culture
- Manages all aspects of performance of team members and reports to include performance management, performance review, development and career planning, etc.
- Ensures team members are well utilized
- Role models the company values and key behaviors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Life Science related, PhD preferred
- 5 + years of relevant experiences, particularly in management consulting and competitive intelligence, management experience would be plus
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of the life sciences / pharma industry particularly within China, to include recent trends, developments and current challenges
- Proven track records of working with across cultural and multi-functional stakeholders and able to manage complex projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, high level analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt with entrepreneurial mindset
What's on Offer
- A great opportunity to partner up with intelligent people to drive business together
- Attractive compensation package, decent and dynamic corporate culture
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Monet Li
- Consultant phone
- +8621 6035 3436
- Job Reference