Senior Brand Manager
Fast growing and promising business, especially for E-commerce channel
As key contributor to join the passionate team and co-work with China GM
Evereden is a natural skincare brand formulated by Stanford & Harvard dermatologists to re-imagine personal care for a new generation of families, who are looking to fill a need for safe, effective and scientifically-tested products.
- Develop strategic annual brand plan based on thorough analysis on the market and consumers to achieve overall sales volume, share and brand health targets
- Initiate marketing activations in accordance with brand strategy. Lead the plan development, execution, monitoring, review and ensure prompt delivery of aligned marketing calendar.
- Responsible for brand communication, promotion and supervision, and cooperate with agency, media platform, KOL and so on, so as to ensure the optimization of advertising and promotion resources.
- Manage the quality and efficiency of Advertising Agency to develop on-strategy and innovative communication ideas and executions.
- Work cross internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure marketing plan alignment, execution quality and on-time delivery.
- 3+ years marketing function experience covers product marketing, brand communication and event management within consumer industry
- Extensive experience and capability in marketing (ATL/BTL) including creative sense/logical thinking/research & media knowledge etc.
- Experience on KOL management and social content generation
- Demonstrated ability to make responsible decisions to enhance overall brand performance
- Experience managing multiple projects and campaigns to a successful result
- Strong communication skill with both Mandarin and English
- As a team player, need to be good at co-working with other team members, know how to coordinate and mobilize the internal and external resources well
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a rapidly developing organization
- Independent & self-motivated.
- Experience in using Microsoft Suite (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
As a key contributor to the success of the Company's business, the successful candidate will receive an attractive and performance driven salary and other benefits.