Seinor Sourcing manager-Sanitary&kitchen
Our client is Exciting growing organisation in the top sanitary Company.
Due to the business expansion, my client looking for an APAC procurement manager
About Our Client
My client is a leading retail business which is looking for a senior sourcing manager to drive their commercial agenda forward. The business is driven by delivering the best possible services to their customers through a range of products.
Direct responsibility for development and delivery of sourcing and contracting strategies across a portfolio of complex and strategic categories and suppliers which deliver best in market and innovative solutions for the business
To engage with Business Partners and to develop stakeholder networks and management approaches across the categories of responsibility and work in a way that positively engages the support of stakeholders up to Director Level using sophisticated problem solving communication and influencing skills
To manager junior members of the team with responsibility for their objectives, performance and career development.
Responsible for driving the Leadership team agenda through the function
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree and above. More than 8 experience in kitchen and bath ware.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage a variety of complex procurement contracts
- Rich experience in working with cross-functional and global teams to handle various projects
- Having APAC procurement working experience will be a plus.
- Excellent negotiator, communicator and influence
- Good team leader and project leader. There are QC, engineer, purchasing assistant in my team, everyone works hard in one direction. The task is always finished as planned.
What's on Offer
The successful senior sourcing manager will be joining a business that embraces a dynamic working environment with a strong package and opportunity to make real impact.