Leading MNC in the industry
Potential career paths
Our client is a multi-national company specialized in safety-related automation solutions.
1. Improve territory coverage by establishing relationships with new and existing customers.
2. Proactively seek business opportunities at early stages.
3. Identify key differentiators at early stage of projects - i.e. feasibility and pre-feed stage and introduce specific features in customer's project definition.
4. Develop and update key accounts management plan through playbooks covering account strategy, relationship plan, investment plan, integration and service plan, metrics and business reviews.
5. Develop engagement plans on select territories with formalized relationship plan for identified customers or others.
6. Coordinate the sales process at bidding stage.
7. Participate to sales task forces and work as one team on projects involving multiple teams acting on several stakeholders for the same project.
8. Price, quotation and contract negotiation according to the company policy.
9. Follow up on contract execution and payment collection.
10. Focus on delivering year over year growth in Contribution Margin for designated area of responsibility. Growth with existing solution at existing accounts, new applications at existing accounts, and developing new customers for the company.
11. Manage the company's interface with customers by ensuring that proper customer contact is developed / maintained at identified accounts. Represent the company to the identified customer base with frequency defined by the overall regional plan.
12. Provide constant surveillance of market situation, support new solution commercialization, and identify new business and solution improvements. Work with business development peers to drive growth in developing market.
13. Maintain and create new LCS (Life Cycle Service) projects from existing customer base.
14. ERP and sales database are maintained. Communicate and develop process segment and LCS business
- Bachelor's degree or above with major in Automation, Instrument or other relevant majors.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in industrial fields or similar market environments.
- Strong communication skills and able to interface effectively with various stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Positive team player who can collaborate on complex tasks.
- Act with integrity and in accordance with company ethics. Honesty commitments.
- Proficient in oral/written English
- Competitive salary schemes
- A friendly and open working atmosphere