Sales Manager - Textile Chemical
Leading manufacturer in chemical industry
Stable and innovative working environment
Our client is a leading Europe company that develops, produces and markets worldwide a broad range of specialty chemical products for multiple applications including Textiles, Coatings, Cosmetics, Inks, Leathers, etc. With its fast-growing business, they are recruiting an experienced Sales Manager in Shanghai for East China region, and offers a promising career developing plan for those candidates who would like to take challenges with outstanding commercial capability.
- Drive business and manage/optimize sales process with existing customers, delivering and accountable for financial results.
- Identify customer needs, market strategies and potential business opportunities, develop and conclude profitable business for the accounts responsible in order to meet the sales targets.
- Establishing and identifying new markets and channels in China through market research, network building, competitor analysis, identifying potential and create long term growth in alignment with our vision and execution of our key strategies;
- Managing distributors and dealers in the responsible area in order to have a clear understanding of the dealer activities and make sure it is in line with company's core business strategy and also minimize the inter competition;
- Develop multiple relationships to obtain market intelligence. Share knowledge across the organisation to help develop our market point of view.
- Responsible for the A/R controlling and stock controlling, monitor closely the outstanding payment in order to minimise overdue and risks of bad debts from the responsible accounts, ensure non-disruptive supply to the customer and meet the set target of running stock and slow moving stock;
- Build and promote strong, long term customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs. Handle client's complain and coordinate closely with technical services in order to enable settlement with customer in the most appropriate way;
- Integrate and collaborate with customer service, supply chain, logistics, technical/operations to optimise our asset, delivering high sale performance;
- Ensures profitable business growth in current verticals and organic growth;
- Timely preparation and submission of relevant commercial reports;
- Monitor with high level of quality, accuracy and process consistency in the sales planning efforts and coordinate demand and supply activities with other capabilities.
- University or Technical College graduate, preferably majored in Textile or Textile Chemical;
- At least 3 Years working experience in Textile Industries, preferably with practical experience in printing or finishing;
- Strong understanding of the practical application of printing/ finishing chemical and PUD in the textile processing;
- Solid commercial experience in a multinational environment, solid track record with a deep understanding of whole value chain solution;
- Basic knowledge or experience in the sales or application of the ink for digital printing will be beneficial;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at various levels of organisation;
- Fluent in English and Chinese with strong interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate high regard for integrity and ethical behavior;
- Positive attitude with good business acumen and determination in goals realisation
- Possess good economic and critical thinking skills;
- Team player with ability to work under limited supervision;
- Flair for details, analytical and result orientated with good problem solving skills;
- Strong adaptation to a learn-share organisation based on our group culture;
- Frequent travelling.
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognised organisation;
- Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily with strong growth potential;