European company with ambition to further develop China market.
Rewarding compensation package base on sales performance.
We are privileged to work with a promising European company, focusing providing industrial marking solutions with high quality, competitive price and flexible customization. With successful business performance in Europe and North America, they are planning to further expand the Asia business by finding the right individual to do so.
As a member of the China sales team, you are expected to be responsible for the follow:
- Transmit to the Organization the competitive price - quality positioning by sector / application after updating the opportunity radar for each of the existing technologies in our portfolio.
- Propose the development of the catalogue, for the development of its geographical area of responsibility, within the framework of preparing the Annual Management Plan.
- Introduction of the new product families introduced in the catalogue.
- Manage the obtaining of the necessary information, together with the Project Manager, for the establishment of the adequate scope of the special machines.
- Propose the price list for the markets of your responsibility.
- Achievement of the margins objectives by family, market and global.
- Identification of the channels that allow maximizing profitable growth.
- Propose and manage the presence at relevant fairs.
- Propose the rest of the promotional activities necessary to achieve the relevance necessary to achieve the sales, profitability and penetration objectives.
- Collaborate in the preparation and execution of action plans in order to achieve the objectives established for each region and state.
- The aforementioned action plans will be prioritized, in order to minimize the risks and exploit the opportunities identified, in the context of the SWOT analysis.
- All of the above will be put into practice respecting the procedures related to the processes, sub-processes and activities of the Company.
The successful candidate will be a result-sales person based in Shanghai, that comes with solid client resource and product expertise in the marking machine market, and is ready to further expand our business footprint in China.
- University bachelor degree or above, major in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or business management (technical orientation).
- Above 5 years working experience in marking machine industry with proven track record in sales and business development is a must.
- Possess analytic and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper opportunities.
- Strategical thinking and strong learning capability. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts.
- Good written and oral English communication capability. Good initiatives, can work independently, takes over responsibility, willing to travel
Competitive compensation package
A high degree of responsibility
Wide technical and modern environment with interesting challenges
Professional environment with an open communication culture
Great, dynamic work environment