RMB1,000,000 - RMB1,500,000
We are working with a leading F&B products with business footprint around the world, and a high reputation in the FMCG industry.
- Ensure that strategies and plans are defined as to how to deliver business growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements.
- Define priority (Online and offline) channels for the assigned markets, and create tailored channel business plans. Define channel targets, and track actual performance on a regular basis in terms of vs. target and growth vs. previous periods
- Drive the development and execution of strategic pilot growth projects, prioritizing customer activation. Define the number of priority customers engaged in the pilot projects.
- Organically liaison with the field sales team, as well as the brand marketing, channel and sales team with a focus on executing channel-specific initiatives, programs and projects in a timely and revenue / profit accretive manner
- At least 8 years of sales, marketing, or sales operations experience in a business environment that involves multiple route-to-market and channel developments. Beverage / Wine & Spirits experience big plus.
- Demonstrable record of success in delivering key commercial KPI's
- Understands key business functions i.e. Commercial, Marketing, Finance, Technical, Supply Chain
- Advanced knowledge of Category/Channel/Shopper trends, Customer Practice, Market Intelligence, Channel Profitability and Value Chain
- Strong leadership and team working skills and behaviour. Mature interpersonal communication style.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, English skill is valued but not a material consideration.