Sales Director - Wood Industry
Global expert in high-quality tools with a wide portfolio
Unique opportunity to join an international team and conquer the new market
Our client is specialised in tooling products in the fields of carpentry, timber construction, painting and renovation work as well as paintwork preparation and finishing. With long history, our client is delivering tailor-made tooling solutions with global coverage. They are continuously evolving to meet the demands of a global future. China's localisation is now on the way.
An exciting opportunity for the candidates to develop themselves in an international and explore the China market. Perfect for candidates with strong commercial sense, entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude. If you have experience in tooling sales, familiar with tooling industry in China and is motivated to develop new market and deliver exciting results - this job is for you!
As a national sales director, you would be expected to develop new client base in the target territory.
More specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage and grow business on a successful, long-term focused and profitability, sustainable basis. Responsible to set sales and marketing plan for the BU
- Develop and set the long term marketing strategy. To carry out annual sales plan and tasks; increase continuously the brand awareness and market share.
- Be responsible for the establishment and management of sales team, training of sales staff and develop sales skills of sales team.
- Be responsible for dealer net development and management, organise dealership meetings
- Be responsible for business unit staff management, appraisal, expense control, etc.
- Assist other departments
- Other tasks assigned by GM
Successful candidate profile should include:
- Strong track records of developing new market
- 10 years+ in tool industry, at least 5 years in sales management position.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and down-to-earth work approach with high integrity, transparency to fit in the international environment;
- Distribution management skills
- Strategic thinking, commercial mindset, value added sales understanding and ability to sell the solution;
- Positive attitude and commitment to the business;
- Fluent English and Mandarin, able to communicate with global team;
The company provides amazing opportunities for bright, and motivated individuals who want to thrive in a dynamic and rewarding international working environment. The compensation will consist of base pay bonus based on performance. The company has ambitious growth plans in this region and the selected candidate would be able to build a good career with a team.