Sales Director - Enterprise Software
Leading provider of cloud treasury and financial management solutions
Leadership role and ability to shape the future China business
Our client is Kyriba - cloud-based treasury and payment automation solutions developer backed by $1 billion Venture Capital firm.
Over 2,000 customers and 65,000 active users are applying Kyriba's software to improve financial controls and increase operational productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. Kyriba develops a compliant comprehensive, integrated suite of solutions, covering Treasury Management, Payments, Risk Management, Working Capital, Control & Compliance. Their customer portfolio includes both large MNCs and growing SMEs, and the client loyalty rate is maintained at 98.5%. Successful cases with Takeda, LVMH, Bridgestone, Autodesk, PSA, EA complete the picture of world's #1 cloud liquidity performance management platform.
Continuing their growth in APAC, Kyriba is looking for an experienced Sales leader with proven track record in selling software / SaaS to corporate CFOs and Treasurers, as well as Financial Services companies.
The main responsibilities of Sales Director will include:
- Build, nurture and execute pipeline in collaboration with Marketing, Partners and Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive bookings within your territory;
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to closing business;
Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs, Requests for Information and pricing requests;
- Drive Revenue streams from License Sales;
- Collaborate with other Kyriba teams including pre-sales, product, operations, and legal;
- Ensures opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in Salesforce, providing weekly updates, monthly projections and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to Kyriba NA Sales management team;
Successful candidate's profile will include:
- Results driven individual with a minimum 8+ years of successful experience in selling software and SaaS solutions required;
- Strong background in Treasury or experience selling to the CFO buying center required;
- Knowledgeable about the industry, understands basic treasury concepts, and proactively updates on industry trends for personal and organisational knowledge;
- Ability to understand financial data relationships and how that data can be used to solve business problems;
- Understand the buying process in large corporates and how to navigate the decision maker network to close business;
- Strength in strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling;
- Possess excellent negotiating and professional networking skills;
- Willingness to travel up to 50 percent of the time depending on assigned territory;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, Economics, IT, Finance or MBA preferred;
- Fluent Chinese and English;
The company provides amazing opportunities for young, bright, and motivated individuals who want to thrive in a dynamic and rewarding working environment. The compensation will consist of base pay & bonus based on performance. The company has ambitious growth plans in this region and the selected candidate would be able to build a good career.