Regional Sales Manager
Products of technology superiority
American enlisted provider for vision systems and vision sensors for factory automation
- Develop strategies and plans for generating business at OEMs and End Users to reach the annual quota, growing Our share at both existing customers as well as Wanted Accounts.
- Utilize the 6 bullets sales process for winning at key Factory Automation accounts
- Conduct customer visits with field sales to close business, and provide continuous feedback to field sales with the goal of improving sales efficiency and increasing bookings. .
- Utilize data to make decisions for the district that will improve bookings, efficiency and achieve goals.
- Provide an accurate sales forecast based on data. Insure FCR and BOF goals for the region are achieved.
- Insure that field sales is properly trained on products and is following the burn grass, delta sell sales process.
- Validate constantly that the proper product demonstration technique is being followed.
- Conduct monthly reviews with Partners to drive action and develop plans to achieve goals.
- Ensure that the funnel is updated daily by sales engineers and that data is inputted properly into CRM.
- Review playbook dashboards daily to ensure that leads are being followed up on properly and in a timely manner. Review dashboards to determine correct assignment of strategic accounts and to guarantee that information is being properly inputted into salesBook to properly feed the Market Map and other tools.
- Assist in the negotiation of pricing and terms and conditions for large solution sales.
- Utilize internal sales tools to make recommendations to the regional sales manager to allocate resources, assign quota, and create actions to maximize bookings.
- Provide feedback to the business units for their product roadmaps.
- Recruit sales engineers for Our client, and interview potential candidates to assess fit.
- Create a work environment that promotes the Our client Culture.
- Proven track record of sales performance in the vision and sensor sales.
- Over 8 years sales experience, including a minimum of five years experience in sales management or similar position.
- Bachelor degree in STEM will be a plus
On-site engagement with the clients and the products of technology superiority