Regional Sales Manager-SH
Rapidly growing foreign medical devices company in China
Continually innovating product offering, servicing their customers
Cnoga Medical Ltd is a privately held company established in 2004 with headquarters in Israel and subsidiaries in Brazil and China.
Cnoga Medical is a leading provider of outside hospital monitoring. Cnoga develops breakthrough noninvasive medical devices, capable of monitoring 16 blood bio parameters (blood gases, hemodynamic, blood count, biochemistry blood glucose and HbA1C) in real time. The devices are specifically used for the monitoring of Diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular health and vitals for various of medical and non-medical applications Cnoga's solution also includes a unique cloud-based management system called "Singular", which enables end -to-end remote monitoring for community clinics, nursing homes, GP clinics, defense forces, rural areas, insurance agencies in addition to home monitoring.
Cnoga technology approved in over 38 countries and is the first and only approved blood glucometer and MTX device in China (CFDA). Cnoga certified in 38 countries and received FDA, CE, Anvisa, non- invasive, Amar. The Company has over 22 registered patents.
- defining the customer sales strategy and aligning potential customers with Cnoga China sales strategy and manage it.
- identify and exploit growth potential within the following focus industries:
- Medical devices distributors
- Telemedicine companies
- Health Insurance companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Pharmacies & Retail Chain stores
- Home care monitoring
- Provincial Remote monitoring projects
- Utilizing local knowledge of the medical device market in setting sales goals and targets according to the company's management directions.
- Developing marketing and promotion plan for customer level.
- Responsible for pricing strategy and contractual issues for customers in the selected regions/portfolio.
- Design, develop and ensure the quality of all customer processes and proactively develop customer support infrastructure in your regions of responsibility, develop and implement customer supports guidelines and procedures.
- Assisting supply processes in close coordination with Cnoga medical local operations staff members.
- Organizing local marketing and promotion activities in close cooperation with Cnoga medical customers.
- Establish Cnoga China reputation within the designated territory by recruiting Key opinion leaders from the Chinese medical community.
- Proven track record of ongoing sales successes and achievements.
- Solid sales experience in medical device or related industry
- Excellent ability to self-motivate and work closely with a remote head office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- You will join a promising and fast-growing leading enterprise in this industry and work together with a professional team.
- You will get a contribution-based bonus, and be rewarded with the rapid growth of the company.
- You will obtain a fast and equitable career progression without considering age and seniority. We values ability and performance more than anything else.