- You'll be joining the company's core leadership team. 你将作为核心领导加入公司。
- Opportunity to upgrade your know-hows of Medical Robots. 了解全球领先的医疗机器人技术
Within Healthcare and Med-Tech industry, our client has been running a mature and sizeable business whilst continuously driving fast growth. Particularly in Medical Robot industry, our client is equipped with world leading know-hows and is planning to further expand its business scope within China and internationally.
Participate in the formulation of the company's business development strategic plan, and be responsible for organizing the formulation and implementation of the company's product development strategic plan;
Responsible for establishing and optimizing the research and development system, project management system and product industrialization process system; establishing and improving product's standardized research and development process, and fully responsible for the technical direction and overall planning of all company's products;
Responsible for the optimization of products research and development, upgrading products to the next generations, and successfully transferred to production, to ensure that the quality of products can be produced smoothly in the production process and realize industrialization;
Comprehensively monitor the quality, progress and cost control of product development, and conduct research and pre-research on technical problems;
Conduct overall planning on product development, clinical and registration to ensure that the company's products get the domestic registration certificate within timeline;
Establish and improve rules and regulations on company technical management, scientific research and new product development and management, and organize and solve key technical and major technical problems in production in time;
Responsible for R&D team management, organize and lead the R&D team to carry out R&D project implementation, schedule control, improvement and optimization, cost accounting and project conclusion-related work, scientifically formulate the team job duty, and supervise the project to proceed on schedule; and provide the project team with necessary technical guidance to ensure that R&D products meet the requirements of relevant domestic and foreign laws and regulations;
Have an international perspective, be able to introduce advanced domestic and abroad technologies and products, be able to lead the R&D team in line with international technology, and responsible for building a R&D team that meets the company's strategic needs, encourage employee's training and exchange and learning of new knowledge and technology, and continuously improve employees R&D capabilities and develop R&D talent team;
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanics, electrical, and software, with professional knowledge in the fields of mechanics, hardware, algorithms, software, and graphics, and proficient in at least 3 fields mentioned above;
- Experience in R&D and management of robots or complex automation products, strong technical decision-making capabilities, reasonable project division and risk management and control capabilities;
- Have higher level of strategic thinking, predict team risks, and be able to monitor and manage;
- Excellent capability of planning and execution, analysis and problem-solving, process management, communication and coordination; have experience in charge of medical robot research and development in the world/domestic top 500 companies, and have a influence and popularity in the subdivision field.
- You'll be driving the business directions of a fast-growing medical robot company equipped with globally leading know-hows.
- You'll be compensated with competitive salary schemes and stock options.