Quality Manager - IATF 16949
Quality System Set Up
MAGELEC Propulsion is a complete electric powertrain manufacturer, producing permanent magnet axial flux motor generator units, IGBT and SiC MOSFET based motor control units and geared transmissions.
Headquartered in Shanghai, company operates engineering research and development facilities in Shanghai Jiading, Cologne, London, and operates additional sales and application engineering offices in Hong Kong, Indianapolis and Houston Texas.
The key focuses of this role will be:
- Set up quality system according to IATF 16949 for new production line
- Set up supplier quality system and develop quality team
- Secure efficient cooperation between design, prototype, production, project management, etc. for quality system set up on time
And also to take over the following responsibilities:
- Lead Company Quality Strategic Plan.
- Set up, maintain and train Quality Team, including system quality, production quality assurance, supplier quality assurance, and customer service.
- Support new program launches with AQP, including PPAP, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Responsible for performance of quality team.
- Analyse Total Quality Metrics (TQM), proactively identifying improvement opportunities
- Champion Six Sigma teams, working with the factory to resolve customer field issues
- Train and Lead AQAP, PPAP, SPC, FMEA, QFD, 6S, GR&R, 8D
Successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree and higher in Engineering field with emphasis in mechanical and/or electrical disciplines or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years minimum quality leadership experience in automotive & electric or electronic components/assemblies
- Experience in conducting and leading Capability Studies, Gage R&R (Repeatability and Reproducibility) Studies and a strong knowledge of Statistical Process Control tools
- TS16949 compliance knowledge and experience in new product development quality
- Knowledge of DMAIC, Six Sigma, Root Cause, 5 Why, and other proven problem solving tools
- Fluent communication skills both written and verbal English
Company will provide great opportunities for professional development providing package and benefits of MNC